How to Docker on Raspberry PI (Raspbian)
If you like tinkering with Docker and have a Raspberry PI available, you’re in luck! You can now install Docker on your RPI without messing with complicated stuff, fire up a terminal and follow this tutorial.
In order to follow this tutorial you will need:
- A Raspberry PI with Raspbian Wheezy, Jessie, Stretch or superior.
- Administrator privileges
- About 10 minutes if you have a fast connection.
Setting up the required software
In this step we’re going to install the required software in order to set up the Docker repository correctly and safely:
Add the repository
In this step we’re going to add the repository:
Install Docker CE
And voilà! You now have installed Docker on your Raspberry PI! You can continue your reading about Docker here:
- Docker Basics
- Docker what is it and how to get started
- Docker compose: what is it? How can you use it?
- What is Docker Swarm?
Latest posts by mark (see all)
- How to install NextCloud 14 server on CentOS 7.x - 19 September 2018
- How to install NextCloud 14 on Ubuntu 16.04/17.04/17.10/18.04 - 12 September 2018
- How to install MySQL server on Ubuntu - 5 September 2018